Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pickle Power?

Many of you know that I blew the motor in my Trike on Sept 17th...
So I was pleased to receive a call from the mechanic...the new (to me) motor is in...

Turns out my old motor was a 1200 single port VW and the new one is a 1600 dual port...so she's not only fixed but will go like snot!! and I have lights again!

Next is the addition of the new front end some time in Novemeber...things are definitely looking up over here...

and then...

so I hop on the Mill Bay Ferry from Brentwood and Jenn picks me up...off we go to collect the Pickle...

I get there....Bull starts er up....she sputters a bit cos she's mad and then purrs like a kitten...
Jenn has done a restoration job on her finish so she's shinny like a new penny and Bull has not only put in the *bigger* motor...but did anyone know I had dash lights for oil and electrical??? I sure a hell didn't...and...my radio works again...as does my headlight!

So I'm all excited...

I get my gear on to ride her home...

I get about half way down their driveway and the pissy old woman starts to puke smoke...I stop...Bull runs up and pulls the cable offa the battery...he looks up and says..."so...remember the wiring you were planin on doing in the spring?" and he winks...

It's all the old woman's fault...Jenn and Bull have been treatin her so nice she decided she wanted to stay longer....crickey they ever let her sleep in a garage...so she's spoiled now!

End result....Jenn run me back to the ferry and here I am home...back in my Pickle free zone...

uhmmm Jenn?...start weaning her now so that the next time I get up there she'll at least let me outta the damn driveway will ya?

No comments: