Tuesday, June 07, 2005

me n the VOD

so I'm having this thing with my mother
henceforth and forever after known
as the Voice of Doom...

she's been gone for 3 months
she came back a week er two ago
and I immediately left for the weekend

she has shingles
and will not go to the Dr.
at least I think it's shingles...cos that's what she guess' it is

I have made a decision to have a life
to no longer be her beck and call girl
and
she ain't cottoning on to that idea

she's pissed

I come home from workin in a room
with 800-1200 people talking
and she wants to talk
cos the Guiding Light
won't answer her...

I've been saying for years that it's like being married
I have all the hassle and none of the fun

I love her to death
she is my mother

but I'm turning 50 in a month
don't ya think it's time I cut the imbilical cord
and set her free?

Please?

No comments: