Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday...

I'm a little sad er something today...

big announcements at work
that have left everyone feeling slightly
frantic and panicky

most of my closest friends leave on holidays this week
some are leaving for close to 2 whole months

and some coming and going over the course of the summer

at the risk of repeating myself
I can't decide if I am jealous or envious
or just sad to see them go....

I gotta say...
after 3 months of heightened activity
having a day to spend waiting around
for the VOD to get ready
is wearing thin


course in a couple of weeks when all my pals have left on hols
I'll be glad for her company
or
I'll go on hols myself!!


I'm not so much concerned about the changes at work
cos I'm thinking my time there is almost spent
who knows?

but like most humans
I remain resistant to change

speaking of change...
took the Demon Dog to the groomer
and she asked me how old he was again
I told her that I can't remember if he's 15 or 17

so she asks me
"if he has a heart attack what do you want me to do?"

fuck
DNR...just like me
but what a crappy thing to have to think about
on this dreary Saturday anyway

it's not like I don't know it's gonna happen
but if I don't think about it right now
it kinda puts it off right?

oh shaddup
don't mind if I do!

No comments: