Thursday, December 01, 2005

a Cousin's Rememberance

My cousin sent this to me and I think it's beautiful:

I have a friend,
although He is dead know to the living world,
He is very much alive in my heart.

When Kevin died I helped in making an Aid Quilt in His Honour,
put His name on the Memorial at 319 Church Street (Toronto),
and celebrate His life lots by talking to Him in my thoughs.

Kevin died in 1991 from an Aids related illness,
and to say that I miss him is an understatement.
Kevin and I learned about love without sex,
communication without talking,
and that friends and family are
truly an amazing gift that God has given us.
We had known each other for 20 years. ~Pamela

A Day Without You

I cant control
My Destiny
I trust my soul
My only goal
is just to be
without you
the hand gropes
the ear hears
life goes on
but im gone
cause I die
without you
No day but today


Will I lose my dignity
Will someone care
Will I wake
Tomorrow
from this
nightmare


There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
or live in fear
no other path
no other way


No day but today
I die without you

No comments: