Saturday, November 10, 2007

Aging Gracefully...

A thought occurred to me today
I was watching tv
and there’s a 55-60 year old woman
on a program
wearing an off the shoulder
strapless dress
and rather obviously
a push up bra


so I’m sitting in my living room
at 12 noon
looking at some old broad’s tata’s
every little bit o Christmas
but for the nipples….

so there she is
bare shoulders
tatas
belly roll
belly roll
table top
uhmmmm...ick
I says to myself:
“put the tata’s away woman”


what is it about youth
that makes so many people
so desperate to preserve it?

I ain’t no prude
not by a long shot
and I guess as a result
of the recent story posts
ya’ll will have
a better idea
of what exactly
makes me “hide”
the way I do

but jeeeeezzzuzzz
act yer damn age!





THINK ABOUT IT!

No comments: