Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dr's piss me off

I went to the Dr a week ago
and he ordered enough blood work done
that he suggested I'd need a ride after
cos I'd be "down a quart"

?????

I had the tests done on Monday morning
the tech at the lab was quite pissy
cos I have "vein" issues
and she really has to work
to earn her money
when I'm getting tested

and then I wait

yesterday I worked a 13 hr day
I got into the car to come home
and I was so fucking sore and tired
I didn't think I'd make the 1/2 hr drive home

but I did...

I get in the shower
and pound the hot water on me
hopin for a revival
no such luck

finally get around to checkin my voicemail
and there's a message
from the Dr's office
stating that it is
"imperative that they hear from me immediately"

it's now Friday evening
around 7:30
so I get to wait
till Monday morning
at 9:00
and stew and worry the whole weekend

that shit just pisses me off

I'm off to Costco with the VOD
nothing I'd rather do
that spend my Saturday afternoon
at Costco
with a parent

I gotta get a bloody life!

No comments: