Saturday, February 23, 2008

an apology of sorts

seems that I've created a blog reading monster
er two
LoL

seems that I'm wasting time here cos I'm at another impasse - for 2 reasons

one is that my crohn's has kicked into high gear in the last 48 hours (see what happens when I try and eat all healthy and shyte?) and my guts are making each and every centimeter of themselves known publically...if ya get my drift...can we say OWWWWWWWWWWWWW?

the other is that while I'm hard pressed to think about the story when I feel suspiciously like a trip to the hospital may be in my near future (so I'm surfing etc to try to focus elsewhere).....truly I can't decide how much more of this story detail to go into without releasing the value that will have every little bit of rot and hatred I've lived through come spewing out...cos while it may be cathartic...it likely won't make me any friends.

so I'm searching for my flow...without completely ruinin the whole damn story.... so stay tuned...

and
...that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

No comments: