Friday, March 07, 2008

again with the sorry...

seems I'm always apologizing to you guys of late

I didn't intend for this to be such a cliff hanger
but the Blister is here on holidays

so
that's where she gets to lay around like
Lady Godiva
and I get to watch the VOD
wait on her hand and foot

there's also been some serious developments
in the Hysteria area of my life

and frankly
I.have.no.damn.time.

yup...this is me makin excuses again....

I haven't written the next chapter
I'll try to get to it this weekend...
promise,,,

in the meantime
I want to give a shout out to my fellow blogger
Crystal of "Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper" fame
she's having a tuff go right now
so some healing thoughts on her behalf
wouldn't go remiss....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks yer the only one thinking apologies are necessary gurl - hug fer you - kick in the azz fer the blister ;0)