Tuesday, March 11, 2008

a different story

I've been conversing with a friend online
(no body that any of you will know...a biker from Southern CA)
who is about to go thru a breakup
he's been sitting at home
waiting for his unhappy partner
to just pack up and leave
cos he's one of them
"avoid conflict at all cost" people
I asked what he'd do if she took some his stuff
when she finally gloms onto the fact
that he wants her to leave
his response was that he'd just buy new....

anyway...it reminded me of this wee story LoL

once upon a time I had a roommate named Brenda
2 weeks after she moved in she moved her succubus boyfriend Rob in
6 mths later I finally lost my temper and gave them an eviction notice stating they had 30 days to "get the hell outta dodge"
she started packing the moment she got the notice
he put a hasp and padlock on their bedroom door so I couldn't see what was in the room

I began to notice something amiss when I couldn't find any bedding to change my bed with
then no towels
then the pots and pans started to go missing
then my upstairs neighbour dropped by to pay them for the stereo they were selling...you can imagine her surprise when I told her it was mine and I wasn't selling!

I kicked in the door to their room
unpacked all my stuff outta their boxes...
then poured 8 or 9 gallons of really cheap port wine on all their stuff and repacked it

then I fired all their stuff out the front door onto the road
and changed the lock on the doors to the house

when they came home that night I was sitting in the living room with the shotgun loaded

Rob looked thru the window...saw me and the shot gun and decided to pack all that stuff offa the road into the truck and they departed
about a month later I found Rob's precious antique wooden snow skis in the basement.
I returned them to him in a box....about the size of a ring box...only took me a week and a half to whittle em down to fit

never saw them again

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

revenge can be so sweet sometimes

Anonymous said...

But you're much better now, hmmm? LOL

That Girl Tam said...

LMAO!!! HAHAAHAHA...Evil ass...lol

How's it going lady? Hope you're well.

Louie said...

This is why I strive to remain on yer *good* side. hehe