Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Now Hear This!

Starting today and going forward immediately…all flamers will be shot with a ball of their own shit…no ands if’s or butts

if you are ignorant for the sake of being ignorant – gone

if you make blanket mean statements in a feeble attempt to chuck shit at those less fortunate than you perceive yourself to be – gone

if you can’t be bothered to have an intelligent or kind or meaningful discussion and at least listen to the feelings of the people you are belittling – gone

if you get your jollies outta hurting people’s feelings – gone

if you think being ignorant is a lifestyle or funny – gone

if you use words like “retard” to describe someone less fortunate than you – gone.

if you shock me with your meanness or ignorance....and are
an unapologetic asshole – yer on your own.

People have been telling me for years to weed this shit out – and I keep trying to be fair…and give people chances…I keep hurting myself by stating my case and believing people to be honorable enough to at least have a discussion on a subject....and then having
other people shit on my opinions…

I’m officially all outta fair, I’m finally all outta patience and I’m right up to here with being treated derisively or dismissively or meanly…I give up.

I’m done….if you fit into any of this criteria…you will no longer be a friend, associate or comrade…you will be dead to me.

that should at least make some of you happy.

No comments: