Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dear Oprah,

As a Supervisor for "Jack" Wireless I want you to know - that our Customer Service Reps are completely capable and empowered to do their jobs!

And as you have recently announced on national TV that customers should "just ask for a Supervisor" immediately on their calls to their wireless service providers as that's the best way to get what you want....I am now unable to accomplish anything that I am paid to do.

I spend all my time talking to agitated customer's who'd have been better served by a Customer Service Rep that does the job all the time as opposed to myself who spends the greater majority of my time doing administrative duties. I swear my arse ain't touched the cotton of my not so nice desk chair in weeks thanks to your brash statement and in my humble opinion you owe me.

I look forward to receiving your check in the mail!

Oh '
And Have a Nice Day!

No comments: