Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Due to a computer blow up
I've been offline since last Thursday
I've been depressed

what a freakin week
no car
no trike
and no computer

well
that's my 3 eh?
my friend has loaned me his mail server

to use until I get something else set up
so I'm on line

but I've still lost everything
no links
no tunes
and no data files

I've successfully lost
everything I have written
in the last
four years
I am depressed
at my stupidity

it's not like
I wasn't aware of what could happen
~sheeesh~ I don't even have a copy
of my resume!
.......

anyway I had a discussion
with the powers that be
to try once again
to make them see
that I am dancing
as fast as I can

but no job is worth my tears
no job is worth losing sleep over
no job is worth losing my health again
so if the have to get rid of me
it'll be their loss!

No comments: