Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yah can choose year friends....

there's family
and then
there's friends
and ya can choose yer friends
but ya can't choose yer family

for me - my friends have become my family

case in point
one of my friends called me tonight

I left my trike with him on Sunday
cos I've got motor troubles
and he's going to get them fixed for me

not cos he has to
but cos he wants me to be safe
and I can't afford to get it done myself

tonight he calls to say that he's decided to
have the seats redone
the roll bar powdercoated
and all the lights fixed

in my minds eye
I keep hearing
Wayne and Garth
from the movie Wayne's World
"we are not worthy"

I truly feel that I am not worthy
and it both puzzles me
and warms my heart
that I have friends that are willing to do
something this intense for me

they say that karma will out in the end
I musta been a really nice person in a last life eh?
:o)

No comments: