Sunday, July 30, 2006

the most amazing day...

I've had the most amazing day...

OMG!
OMG!
Oh My F'ing God!

I do not have words to describe how I feel about you all today - I vacillate back n forth between "I'm gonna kill em - I love em all to death"...I'm even shocked so damn speechless I didn't full on cry till I got in the car and started to drive home...and then I had to pull over cos I couldn't see the road!

I swear when I pulled into that parking lot expecting to see Bee n Bryan and possibly Gator and Suzie and was faced with (did anybody count?) what looked like 50 bikes...my heart started to pound and so did my head....

I can't believe you all...you got me this time - yup you did...

Bee n Bryan - yer soooo dead! Bryan - yer head looks lovely and thank you so much for the donation...I have no words - Bee tell Linda thanks again for me will ya...I am farklempt!

Laurie n Buzz and Gator n Suz...yer all on my list as well - dead I tell ya...dead yer all dead!
Jenn...I swear I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna staple yer lips shut!...

LIARS...I AM SURROUNDED BY F'ing LIARS! even Roadie and Zeek n Gizmo lied to me at "breakdown corner"!

and I love every damn one of you!

and then - the look on Bryan's face when he pulled up on the Pickle - and don't she sound purty? and she looks even prettier!! - I am absolutely flabergasted! I had come to expect safe from my conversations with Iceman - but pretty too? all that and a cushy seat? it's a big ole chunk o heaven.

Doug Coval - there simply are no words to say what I need to say to you my brother - simply no words...so....Doug Coval, Doug Ryhorchuk and Jeff Mutley - I can not begin to thank you for the work you men have done on my behalf - suffice it to say that every single time I get on the Pickle from now to eternity I will have a vision of my very own "3 SCRC musketeers"

And I know that you won't believe this but I will take all the wisdome that you will so generously impart upon me to heart (even if I whine when ya give it) - Yes Iceman I'll get the damn oil changed just like we talked about! - I've even had the kindly donation of a "pink" kneeling pad from the VOD so as to be able to get down on my knees to thank you all...

I know that I've missed mentioning so many of you - at this point I can only thank you all for being there - and thank you all for making this day probably the best in my life...

and thank you all for making the VOD feel so welcome - Kiebler thanks for starting the into's I was soo shocked I forgot she was there for a bit- and she was just tickled to meet you all!
I love you all...

....somehow "Thank you" doesn't seem big enough - but it's all I've got so Thank You All

the end result of which is the following:the list as I remember it...and keep in mind here that I know nothing about nuttin technical....

I have a new clutch, and a new motor (like brand new right outta the Christmas wrapping only got 0 KM's on it), new speakers, new speaker covers, new running lights on the hubs, new HD mirrors, new upholstery front and back - new electrics wiring and ignition and stuff - something about the old stuff being half 6V and half 12V....signal lights that work - and brand new black exhaust...the roll bars and all the rusty chrome stuff (like the box latches and the supports etc under the trunk and the signal light housings have all been painted in some handy dandy, one step below powder coating....black...shiny and brand new....

I'm sure that I've forgotten something - but our new PO is bound to remind me :o)
once they're all done - I think that the fiberglass body and the transmission is original...everything else has been "fixed up"

can you believe it? I can just barely.....


wanna see pix? how bout even more pix?

No comments: