Thursday, March 29, 2007

In your dreams...

Who are you
in your dreams?


are you superwoman?
are you rich?
are you a star?
are you the mother of the year?
the business woman of the day?

just
who are you?

it occurred to me
this morning
that when I dream

I am not going on 52 yrs old
I am not a "plus" size person
and I am not bald

When I dream
I am young (20-35)
I am lithe
I am athletic

I have a huge head of long hair
like I did when I was that age

and I am often as wize
as I am now
as opposed to the
younger "not so" wize
person I was then....

but the weirdest thing
is that in my dreams
I have Crohn's Disease

not the horrendous disease
of my youth
the "suck me dry"
and leave me wasted disease

but the almost "manageable" disease
I have grown to now...

and that's just weirder than weird

So
Who are you
in your dreams?

No comments: