Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shhhhhhhhhhh

it's a secret....

Satan is living
inside my boss

and I think he's trying
to bust out!

today the woman
gives me a freakin 40 minute speach
all about how she's figured out
that I'm "hiding" behind my weight
and that I should let the real me out

I damn near slapped her
I was able to stop myself

but she keep on needling me
until I snapped

so....
I told her that she continues
to talk to me
like I'm stupid
er something

and I'm not
I know full well why I'm overweight
besides the over riding health issues

the very fact that
my whole identity was tied up
in my "beauty" for the first 3/4ths of my life
and that fact
coupled with the fact that I was
raped and sodomized for years
on account of - or as a result of
that "beauty"
was a deciding factor
in my weight gain

the "expectations" that evolved
in the people around me
due to my "beauty"
made me insane...
....literally

so I got fat
and bald
and those expectations
went away

and I turned and walked away
to a stunned silence

betcha she thinks twice
about needling me
about personal stuff
again....

2 comments:

Enigma said...

Your boss is the epitome of stupid. I will never understand how come so many people do not get that no one really cares about your opinion, and if your opinion is not base upon fact but your limited understanding you can go kick rocks. Ticked me off just reading this. Oh, by the by, I read you all the time and love your blog with the inspirational quotes. Just had to comment this time. Stoopit people, they just tick me off.

WyzWmn© said...

I have a friend that says "ya just cain't cure stupid"

I followed your link to your profile - however did you find me?