Thursday, July 24, 2008

careening...

outta control

the VOD is in the hospital
it don't look especially good

I've now found out
that she likely quit eating
before I left on holidays

while she's much better
than she was when I took her in on Monday
she's not herself
and may never be again

and getting her to eat
is a fight
a friend once told me
that's called
passive suicide

my bother came for the day yesterday
but had to go home
I don't know if
or when he can come back
he's got some big event
he's hosting this weekend

my blister is in Beijing for the Olympics
so she's phoning it in
literally

I have to make a decision
before too long about my holidays
cos I don't wanna leave if she'll be alone
and it's not looking like she'll go to the
bother's house
without a fight

I don't know if I'm up for a fight just now

and in the middle of all this
my Pickle needs a throw out bearing done
so it's ready to go on holidays
maybe the God's are telling me something....?

do you suppose I'm ever gonna have a time
in my life
when I don't feel
like it's
careening
outta
control?

No comments: