Wednesday, March 10, 2010

well...
if you've been watching my Facebook page (and a little bit here) you know a couple of things have happened to me recently

one is that I got a Chihuahua/Pomeranian cross pup...but she's 100% Chi in looks and attitude...she's six months old and weighs in at a whopping 2lbs 10oz...I wanted a small dog as I am an apartment dweller and I wanted something I can tuck in my coat to ride with...besides...old single women look less crazy when they are talking to a dog rather than talking to themselves :o)

I had her spayed a week ago - and since then she's been airborne...I don't know if it was the drugs they used or wth but this little dog is jet propelled...I got her at 4 months - and she was kinda a rescue...sadly the people that bred her had never once let her out of the house or the breeding pen...so potty training has been a challenge (Chi's are smart dogs - but they are also as stubborn as the day is long) She's been really good about using the potty pads when I'm not home but last night I discovered that she's also kinda partial to the bathroom mat...and I'd never noticed before cos it's black...ick.

the second thing pertains to being an apartment dweller (and the question at hand)- at the beginning of the month...a meare 9 days ago....someone new moved into the apartment next door to me...with an xbox and a surround sound system - I think he's 12 but that's likely got something to do with me being 54...so the more games he plays the louder he gets...the louder he gets the more wound up the little dog gets...the harder the bass the faster she runs the gauntlet from the kitchen to the hall to the living room and back to the kitchen....it's a vicious circle...

I'm looking for a spell that might suggest to this young man that he'd like to be a little more considerate of his neighbours...one that doesn't involve shoving his head and the xbox up his ass cos I'm about done....one that won't (hopefully) land me in jail...cos at this rate there's gonna come a time when I'm over there at 3 AM wearing nothing but my flannel night gown and my riding boots kickin on his door and physically teaching him some respect....Old School Style.....I've tried earplugs but I can still hear the bass and I'm just a hairs breath away from being outta patience...

I can see it now...newspaper headlines "fat bald pagan biker broad in flannel nightgown decimates small young yuppie putz over xbox noise causing hemorrhoid operation in process. "

My ohm is sorta bent - but not quite broken yet...
I just need some freakin quiet
and I gotta quit saying..."what else can go wrong"
*sigh*

I'm off to the eye dr place this morning...
wish me luck!

Wyz

No comments: