Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Life in the fast lane...

It's a dangerous business going out your front door. - J. R. R. Tolkien
that's a good quote...
and it kinda speaks to the way I'm feeling this morning...

I've calmed down substantially since the weekend
even the ability to ride to and from work does that for me

I am however behind the 8 ball for the moment at work
apparently I have delusions
that in spite of taking holiday time off
I can get everything done this month

"not so much"

thank goodness for them little blue pills
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
can you just imagine what shape I'd be in if I stopped sleeping again?

I know I've really got to get to the "go with the flow"
but having taken time off creates a pressure in my head
that makes me feel like I'm failing

and I know I'm not

the good news is that the new glasses will be ready Thursday
so soon I'll be broke
but the headaches should stop

50?
who's freakin idea was that?

No comments: