Saturday, July 09, 2005

Never Let An Angry Woman...

loose in Walmart with her credit cards...

before I left I bought a pop up tent - the idea being that because of my knees I can't roll up my old tent so a pop up folds...the bastard worked fine in my living room...

so I get to Toad Rocks and it takes myself and 5 friends and an hour to get the damn thing up and staying up...and then it's so small that I have to crawl in and out of it...
I got pissed...the following is what happened as a result according to my friend Draculeye...

"Never Let an angry WyzWmn go to Walmart with a credit card...
that is our new motto for 2005
Wyz brought a little itty bitty tent after fighting to put it up she got pissed off and went to find a mansion. It took a team of architects to set it up LOL













































































the freaking thing has a screen porch - 2 bedrooms and a remote control porch light!!
we used the little one for the camp kitchen for the weekend...
thank goodness for credit cards!!
however...going forward...I'm gonna have to travel with a busload of teamsters to get my Palace up!

No comments: