Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What pisses me off?

well I'll just tell ya

Fucked up - stupid kid drivers

Sunday 2 members of my riding club were hit while riding with their club in formation (not locally - the extended club)

they were hit by a kid who had he lived, would have been charged with reckless endangerment...

he, in his infinte wisdom, decided he was too important to wait his turn at an intersection and overtook the group on the inside shoulder....but he did it way way too fast - lost control and hit these people causing both of them to loose a leg and evenutally resulting in the loss of his own life (rolled it end for end and wasn't belted in so he was crushed)

I am trying not to be angry.

Realistically I know that my anger is not going to change anything...I know that the couple that were hit are lucky to be alive...I know that the kid was only 19 and that it is a horrid waste of a life

but I am mad
I am mad as I can possibly be without bursting a vein in my forehead
what a fucking waste
what stupidity
fuck fuck fuck
I hate this shit

No comments: