Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a brief synopsis of my day...

So I'm managing an special project while the manager (Jenn) is in training

she and I email each other all day long so we can keep ourselves abreast of all issues

Jenn: How are you doing?? Head still on...

Me: small implosion...
outsmarted by a freakin photo copier
good lesson to learn at the beginin of the month
won't mix em all up like that again
took half an hour and the whole meeting room table to fix it

Jenn: what did you do to the meeting room table??

Me: well ya see
it's like this
I got this idea in my head that if I just took all the paperclips off
and photocopied the whole bunch at once
it would save me time
NOT SO MUCH
printer fubar'd
and I didnt' realize it
so I stapled a bunch o forms together that weren't mated
and it was messy
so I took em all apart
and laid them all out on the freakin table
and danced around the table lookin for crap for about a half a freakin hour

but I'm ok now
~seriously~

*sigh*

No comments: