Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pink!

ok
so here's a story for ya

my riding club chapter has 130-ish members
we ride together Thursdays and Sundays
First Sunday of every month we have a MITM (meet in the middle) where we have all 5 chapters of this club that exist here on Vancouver Island get together for lunch

last Sunday was a MITM
alsoooo

a couple of Sunday's ago I was acosted by a male rider
and given a whole bunch of lip about how "unladylike" I am
how I talk like a trucker and don't dress or act very femininely
*harumph*
He of course made this statement
in front of about 40 of my friends

I listened very patiently
and then told him
"F*ck You!"
all nice and lady like...

some of you may remember the story of the little old lady that beat me up in the ladies room last year cos she thought I was a man....

So the rest of the club has this "pink" thing goin on for me...
and at last Sunday's MITM there was a presentation where I rec'd some pink suede boots, a pink suede purse, a pink suede hat, pink flip flops, pink feather boa, pink sneakers, pink nailpolish, pink lipstick, a pink tutu, pink dance slippers, pink fluffy slippers, pink fairy wings, pink feather wings, pink carry all, pink t-shrits X 7 a pink and rhinestone watch!

Finally my buddy Bryan stands up and announces that he has the present that he can't guaran-damn-tee I will use and presents me with a pink neoprene face mask for riding in the rain....it covers the bottom half of my face and has a pig's nose and a boar's teeth!

ya know what?
He's right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"He of course made this statement
in front of about 40 of my friends"

Obviously the twit does NOT know you! To think something like that is one thing but to say that in front of your friends (of which you have many) shows what a boor this person is.

Your pretty cool K!