Thursday, May 18, 2006

OMG! OMG! OMG!

OMG!!!
OMG!!!
OMG!!!

I am so not going to be able to stand erect tomorrow - but boy oh boy oh boy did I need that!!

My old trike is finally back on the road and hell bent for leather...good news is that I'm not much bothered by the lack of speedo

my riding chapter went on a club ride tonight (about 20 of us) my first real ride since I blew the motor last Sept and had all the work done over the winter...tough winter as we pretty much ride all year long here

anyway part of the ride tonight was to ride thru the inner core of the city - there's a big historical hotel in the Inner Harbour right down town call "the Empress" it's caddywumpus from the Parliament Buildings and the Royal BC Museum - and it is tourist central all year long....throngs of tourists in walking shoes and Tilley walking hats with expensive camera -and horse drawn tour carriages and pedo cabs etc etc (ask Grumpy :( he sat on the lawn at the Parliament buildings taking obligatory Sunday butt pix when he was here!)

....so anway we are slowly cruising past and doesn't my new stero start blaring "Born to be Wild" from the Hog Tunes CD I was playing

I was hysterical!

**note to self - don't put yer wallet in yer ass pant's pocket and then lay on it all evening on yer trike - cos it gives ya a hitch in yer giddy up!**

***nuther note to self - who knew there were muscles in yer breasts??? ~ahem~***

No comments: