Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gak!

I'm not sure
but I think my job is trying to kill me

I think that operating under that kind of stress
for 8 hrs a day 5 days a week

will eventually make you implode

today I found myself in the unlikely position
to have to talk "good" about the job
to a young up and comer

I had to tell him about how much he could learn
and how the skills learned here would serve him well
in his future
it made me feel guilty

I'm home now
and I just feel dirty

and it's not the kind of dirty that
comes off in the bath
it's the kind of dirty
that eats your soul

so....enough of this
I'm off to the job boards!

see ya!

1 comment:

Cinderella said...

Dude, be honest with them... You will live longer.

Maybe I shouldent, but I am TRUTHFUL with the up and comers...

You will sleep better.

*HUGS*

Coffee tomorrow - we will talk it out?