Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thanks

so...here I am all snuggly in my jammies...

I've had my first "ride" of the season, laughs, more riding, more laughs...

and then I came home and at the last set of lights from home, which is about 3 car lengths from my driveway, I'm sitting at the red behind this woman in a VW Jetta singing away to my tunage...

and doesn't she take it upon herself to wash her windsheild?

and doesn't about 2/3 of what she sprays come completely over her car?

and doesn't it skip my front end and my windshield and get me right in the yap?

cos honestly - when is my yap ever closed??

but I digress....

I came home and had a meal and my meds to stave off the boggie man and then I had a hot soak in the tub to relax all them muscles that I haven't used since September (who knew I had muscles there???) and a little icy hot for the stiff shoulder...

I climb into bed and think "this has got to be just a little bit of heaven"....

I close my eyes and just before I drift off - I picture the sight my eyes beheld upon arriving at Timmies this evening and my eyes snap open as I remember...my brother's and sister's of the road clapping and cheering..."The Pickle Lives"

Damn I love this club!

cos I know that you all know how much it means to me to be back on the road - and I know that you all know how much you all mean to me....

and here I sit...me, the story teller...without the words to say it in a manner that will touch each and everyone of you the way your friendship has touched me

so Thanks

and....say g'night Dick!

No comments: