Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sometimes yer the cat...

and sometimes yer the canary!

one of the (many) crappy things
about having blown up my previous hard drive
is that I lost all the fonts I had collected over the years

this morning bright and early
I get it into my head that I am gonna at the very least
find a copy of "Tempus Sans ITC"

so that I can view my blog in the manner which I intended

I started a little after 7 AM
and here I am at 12:15
just now able to view
my blog in the correct font

for all the money I spent on this god damned contraption
you'd think it wouldn't be so fuckin hard

problem is XP is child proof....

er that's what I keep telling myself anyway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you need something like that, just ask. I am sure someone will have what you need. I know I have a honkin' bunch of fonts.