Thursday, September 14, 2006

tiny bubbles....

some people suffer writer's blocks
and are unable to write for days at a time

that doesn't seem to be my problem...

my problem is that there is soo much going on
I don't known where to begin

I've found myself hugely disappointed
in a whole bunch of people
that I had respected
and the result is
that I am reluctant to speak about it

I can say - I'm getting pretty tired of the "all about me" show
I'm pretty much finding myself
at the "pull the plug" stage
er- "exit stage left" stage as it were

I try to live my life
from a postion of giving, love and integrity
I've been a long time getting here
and I know I don't quite have it right yet
but I strive for it each and every day
consiously

but

I think that every once in a while
my bubble gets burst
and I land back in the real world
with a big ole thud!

and I am faced with the fact
that entirely too many people
think more of themselves
than they do others

sad eh?

No comments: