Sunday, April 20, 2008

coffee pots n avacados

I've just spent 3 hrs shopping with the VOD
we went to London Drugs so she could get a coffee pot
they didn't have the one she wanted so we went to Zellers
they didn't have the one she wanted so we went to Winners
they didn't have the one she wanted so we went to Home Hardware
they didnt' have the one she wanted so we went to CDN tire
they didn't have the one she wanted either
so I says...what is it that yer looking for mom?
and she says...cheap!

fuck me...I just spent 10.00 in gas!

then we go to Thriftys
and she buys groceries
and she makes such a big deal outta the kid that's packin
not squishin her avocados
that he packs 75 lbs of canned goods
in one bag
and 2 fucking avocados in another

I GIVE UP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walmart has coffee makers for $11-$19 and up

Unknown said...

$10 in gas? You drive 3,000 kilometres or what? LOL

WyzWmn© said...

dood!

it's a perception!

work with me here....