Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gas caps and thieves

I was wandering around here last night
bemoaning the fact
that I don't have a speedo
on the Pickle
and that my gas gauge
hasn't worked
that jackwipe hit it last Sept
makes planning on a ride kinda a pain....

I go out this morning

to find out
that the good news
is that the gas gauge is working -
but the bad news
is that someone stole
one of my gas caps
and most of the gas
outta the Pickle

but the good news is
that said gas
has been sitting dormant since Sept
and I was gonna have to siphon it off anyway!

keep lookin for them silver linings folks!


so I went for a ride
got more gas
saw some friends
ordered new gas caps
tried to get locking caps
but can find any to fit

do you suppose it's wrong
to wanna sit in the yard
with the shotgun
and wait for the little bastards

'cept with my kinda luck
the little bastard will be 7 ft 2
and have a black belt in
something detrimental to my health!

No comments: