Thursday, May 08, 2008

I feel like I'm on a Game Show....


I’ll have “leave the family at home” for $1000.00 please Alex

Jayzuz....WTF is it about sunshine that brings family out in droves? May is starting to get stupid for me....

From the 9th to the 19th I have to stay at my cousin’s house cos I am taking care of their dog (at least it’s closer to work) while they are in ON

Our season opener is the MMM – I’ve committed to going as a day tripper for both or at least one day the 23rd or 24th

The VOD informs me last night that she has committed us to spending the weekend of the 23/24 in Courtenay as my nephew is graduating from high school and is class valedictorian….we get to see the boy in a tux….and spend time with the bother and his christian princess (of the "I understand you're a sinner" persuasion)

Today I get an email from the maiden aunts informing me that they will be in town from the 22nd to the 29th

Friends are going to visit B n B in Olalla for the long weekend and I’d like to go but can’t because of the dog sitting

I need to arrange a date for a Devil Ducks Reunion - I'm late!

In the middle of all this I’ve just committed to an online friend that I’d moderate his forum for Canadian Riders while he gets his life back in order….which means that I'm back to mod on 17 forums...

And sometime in all that I’d like to get some riding in

*sigh* - me thinks that the long weekend is happening on the wrong weekend for the way my life is unfolding

I’d take “leave the family at home for $0.10 Alex” if ya offered it that is…

Gak! - does anyone else hear "Flight of the Bumble Bee?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes ya just gotta say no gurl - or toss mom on back of the pickle for the Comox run ;0)