Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WTF? Wednesday

WTF?
I’m having a WTF Wednesday
kinda like
Tam’s WTF Thursdays….

there’s a guy on one of my forums
that’s a sanctimonious prig
and I’ve been hoping
that his judgements had to do with
an interpretation issue on my part
turns out he’s just a fucking asshole
and I’m about to ban him
and what I want to say to him is

“fuck you you fucking fuck”

this morning
the boss arrives and spends the better part
of 2 hours regaling us with stories
about herself
and her understanding
of herself

"I'm the most authentic person in the world"

(reminds me seriously of that line from Beaches
were Bette Midler says to Barbara Hershey’s character
“enough about me…what about you?
How do you feel about me?”)

she’s taken 6 of the last 10 days off
and will be off at noon tomorrow for the weekend
cos it’s her birthday
and alla sudden I’m not allowed to talk in the office
cos she’s busy

the term “fuck you you fucking fuck” comes to mind again

apparently I’ve run out of expletives for the day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"apparently I’ve run out of expletives for the day"

That's ok, this one covers a lot of territory! lol

Anonymous said...

heheh... I'm sure you could think of more expletives if you were *really* motivated hehe... don't sweat it about Mr. Wannabe... I've seen what he's been like on other forums before this one, it was only a manner of time before he decided he couldn't play well with the populace. Ya did yer level best.