Monday, December 21, 2009

it just never ends...

I got a rather panicked call from the VOD today
she'd just got a call from her Dr

seems that a week ago with the bother
took the VOD to the Dr for a check up
they got her to have chest xrays
around her cough

while her lungs seemed fine
they discovered that the fracture in her back
from last March
is much worse
and they are booking her in to have a ct scan this week
and into the hospital
whereby they are going to "glue" the fractures

"scuse" me? I says

"glue" she says

"mom are you sure you heard her right?"

"what am I an idiot?
I asked her 3 times!"

ok
glue it is...

she's to be in the hospital over New Years.
*sigh*
it just freakin never ends.

1 comment:

Louie said...

Wow, I've never heard of that before. Hopefully it'll fix her right up.