Saturday, February 20, 2010

I got dressed...

to go get some cream
for my freakin coffee
and the phone rang

(what kinda idiot
would phone me before coffee...

and wtf is up
with no cream in the house
on Sat morn

I can't even blame this one
on the VOD!)


so I answered
and sat down at the puter

to converse with a moron
about my household insurance
and whilst conversing
I got to paying bills n shit
on line

Pixie started barking
cos she wanted up

so to shut her up
cos I was still on the phone

I picked her up
and set her on my chest

where she promptly turned tail
and climbed under my shirt
and into my bra


this brings to mind a couple of things:
A) who knew there was room in my bra for anything else?
B) I think I've created a boob monster
C) good thing I'm single...I'd hate to have to explain these tiny nail scratches on my boobs to anyone.

and how's your morning going??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like boob love first thing in the morning. She knows where her comfort zone is, and it is as close as she can be with you. Isn't that unconditional love for you.
Its one of those glorious days you just want to shout out to the world, and shout THANK YOU for another day in paradise.