Friday, February 12, 2010

A month of Pixie Highlights...

Jan 16

I just had my first trip to the vet...she says I only weigh 2lbs 9oz - but we'll have a better idea of how big I'm gonna be in a month...cos by 16 weeks I should be half my adult size

I jumped up on the couch all by myself today - mom called me a "little shit" that can't be right?
Mom thinks its wrong that I like to bring "chunks" of supper into the living room to eat at supper time...what do you think?

Jan 17
My mommy is so proud of me today - I did all my business this morning on the potty pads....she thinks it's cos she's an "effective communicator" but we all know it's just cos I'm so very very smart! shhhhhhhh don't tell mommy - I don't want to hurt her feels good.

My mom's calling me a "little shit" again cos I found some stuff she'd forgot she owned under the couch...yum! burp!

My mommy got me "dentabones" at that Wally place...I don't know what she was thinking cos they're bigger n my leg...I think she means well though

Jan 18
my mommy found out this morning that I was born on Sept 17, 2009 so that means I'm actually 18 weeks old and that means I am already half my growth size...she was right when she named me Pixie! I r gonna be little :o)

Mom says I have to stop being so dang cute or her boss won't let me come to work anymore....nobody's gettin nuttin done!

Jan 19
momma slept a lot last night...but it's ok cos I did too...we wuz tired - but we're fulla p n v now!
oh dear...I wanna play - momma has to work - this can't be good!

my momma went out for dinner and left me at home all alone :o(

I think I'm insulted! my mom just said "yer like a real dog...only really really little" - I'm not little...I'm vertically challenged!

Jan 20
this morning I'm playing freeze frame...every time momma looks at me I freeze and look right back at her....she think's I'm soooo smart

Jan 21
my momma says Booker Todd's mom does a nice goodmorning song for him...all I get is "mutter mutter grumble ouch mutter coffeee grunt coffeee snort coffeee" but if that's all I'm used to I guess it's my goodmorning song!

my momma says I'm gonna get me a tattoo...I wan't flowers but the lady what's doin it says numbers only cos she's not so talented.

Jan 22
momma has to take grammo to the big people's dr for a test - I have to stay home by myself cos they won't let me in the horse pistol :o(

my momma says: the Pixie pen is working - she's penned in the kitchen but none too impressed...how can something that small set up such a racket?"

my momma is mad at me cos I waited till she was gone and then jumped over the Pixie pen...and got into the garbage...and when she got home I was busy chewin on a used razor...I think mom's mad cos she was scared I might have hurt myself...but I'm smart and didn't....mom did say that there's gonna be a plan B for the Pi...xie pen...wonder what that means?

I gots the hic-me-upS!

momma says plan B didn't work...gotta come up with a plan C *sigh* doesn't she know I'm magic and can get outta everytin?

Jan 23
Diary of a Peanut Butter Addict by Pixie Dust...

there's no place to dig in this house so now my mom thinks I'm a flying monkey!

untie Kimmie is in here now! and she bought me a lovely pink and grey hoodie...momma likes it better n I do...but momma's weird anyway...

Jan 24
my momma is goin for brunch with Auntie Kimmie! Auntie Louie is still sick - Booker Todd should fetch her to the Dr.

momma says that Smitty's has "no sugar added" pancake syrop and whole wheat pancakes for the diabetics...but it's like eating wood and paste with no sweet...she says she'll stick to eggs in the future...

my momma says you guys is right - my name should be houdini instead of Pixie....I tole her "if ma head fits through the hole...the rest of me will find a way to fit..lol...she didn't find it amuzing tho...

my momma says you guys is right - my name should be houdini instead of Pixie....I tole her "if ma head fits through the hole...the rest of me will find a way to fit..lol...she didn't find it amuzing tho...

Jan 25
my momma says that now that she has me she knows where all the missing soxs in the end up

my momma abandoned me and left me all alone all day long and I didn't like it at all - but I stayed in my pen and was a good girl till momma came home...then I chewed on everything I could find just to teach momma a lesson...

ooooooooooooooooooo toilet paper.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jan 26
I'm workin today - I help my momma lots....I lick everything for her!

my momma says her last dog was the toaster police...and I'm the microwave police...I don't know what she's talkin about but I sure do get excited when the microwave beeps!

Jan 27
I went to work with momma again today - and one of the ladies that works down the hall came and taught me how to bark - I like it! Momma? Not so much :o)

Jan 28
I love toilet paper cardboard...they are just my size for carryin!

Jan 29
my momma has to go to the horsepistol for a big test today - I'm not happy cos them horsepistol people won't let me go with her to take care of her. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

momma's home! momma's home! but shhhhhhhhhh she's sleeping...

Jan 30
momma says she doesn't understand why I gotta bring my breakfast into the libbinroom to eat it...I says it's cuz she does...but she ain't listening to me!

Ishe Mae gave my momma some clothes for me...I don't like em much...I keep telling her...I R a DOG! (even if I'm tiny!)

Jan 31
me and my momma went to her cuzin's house last night and I played with the big dog and tired him rite out!

my momma just told me that my breath would knock the buzzards offa gut wagon...so I tole her "you try cleanin yer arse with your tongue and then talk to me about yer breath!"

my momma gived me the medicine...I didn't like it one little bit!

Feb 1
I stayed home all by my own self all day long! I was a big gurl.

Feb 2
my little bundle of joy has taught me soooo much 1. don't walk from the bedroom to the bathroom without turning the lights on (presents on the carpet) 2. apparently I can eat peanut butter...but I can't wear it (she gets it outta her kong and rubs it on my face and I get hives) 3. apparently in dog lingo "use the pot...ty pad" means only yer front feet have to be on the pad (see #1)

Feb 3
my momma gots a booboo...but I kissed it better...lots and lots...

Feb 4
my momma had a shower...I redecorated...my momma laughed - but it was kinda a stangly laugh and kinda freaked me out!

Feb 5
momma says I ruint her sunny disposition this morning...I was just excited to see her and besides...her bed is way too high to make a quick escape from....at least I went to the end of the bed before I plotzed! *sigh*

Feb 7
apparently my mommy doesn't understand how much fun rolls of toilet paper are for someone my size...today I found a rack with a bunch of rolls on it on the floor by the toilet...if ya grab and end and run you can get alla way into the living room without stopping!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Feb 8
momma says I've "got the flatulence" wonder what that means?

I had a yucky tummy while momma was at work and yakked - but I'm better now :o)

my momma's coat fell offa the chair....well...I helped it a little :o) and then I hided my chewy in her pocket.....think she'll find it?

Feb 9
my momma says I gots a secrets admirer - someone dropped off a pink Kong Wobba at her work for me - and snuck in and did it while she wasn't at her desk...so she has noooo idea....how romanitc!

Feb 10
today I am 5 mths old!!

Feb 11
momma says "puppies are like children...if they're being real quiet...sommat's up" This morning while momma was in da showers I got up on her desk and found a half a roll of Rolaids...I ated dem amd now momma's not happy with me...or the white paste on the dark green rug...she says "betcha yer pooh is gonna be a funny ...color tonite!" *sigh*

Feb 12
I can't wait for the weekend so my momma can stay home with me and doesn't have to lock me in the kitchen all day...the kitchen's nice...but I'd rather be with my momma!

2 comments:

Louie said...

Two thumbs up!!

Scottola said...

She's a fine tonic Karen to right what ails ya