Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I hate housework...

In case I haven't mentioned it before...

I hate housework

This hatred is multiplied in leaps and bounds by the fact that I have a vacuum cleaner that spits more than it blows.

I do almost everything in my power to keep from having to do housework...including admonishing every person I have ever met that it is tantamount to treason to just "drop by" my home...oh no no no...that's not allowed...one must never just show up at my door without the obligatory phone call to warn me so that I might appease my dirty house guilt with one of those "flight of the bumble bee 90 mile an hour stuff n fluffs" of my home to kinda make it presentable...

anyway

The V.O.D. is coming back from a couple of months at the sisters house...so I can no longer pretend that it doesn't need to be done...and for all the effect this fucking machine has I might just as well try to suck the carpets clean thru my lips!

that's likely a visual you didn't need huh?

No comments: