Sunday, May 22, 2005

These Things Come in Threes

I found this on "what was I thinking"

Three Names You Go By:

  • Karen
  • Karnie
  • Karenbrown

Three Screen Names You've Had:

  • WyzWmn©
  • PMS365
  • Aunty Kranky
Three Physical Things that You Like About Yourself:

  • eyes
  • hands
  • smile

Three Parts of Your Heritage:

  • Irish
  • Pennsylvania Dutch
  • English


Three Things That Scare You:

  • being outta control
  • loosing my temper
  • liars

Three Things that You Are Wearing Now:

  • sweats
  • t-shirt
  • jean shirt

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:

  • Evanesence
  • John Hassel
  • Stevie Ray Vaughn

Three of Your Favorite Songs:

  • My Immortal
  • Nature Boy
  • Riviera Paradise


Three Things You Want in a Relationship:

  • honesty
  • integrity
  • respect


Two Truths and a Lie (which one is a lie?)n - guess

  • I am a liar
  • I am ethical
  • I have no sense of humor

Three Physical Things About The Preferred Sex That Appeal To You:

  • eyes
  • teeth
  • fur

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:

  • riding my trike
  • reading
  • cooking

Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:

  • be healthy
  • be able to afford sprucing up my trike
  • getting my housework done

Three careers you're considering:

  • Writing a book
  • sales
  • commedienne

Three places you want to go on vacation:

  • Moncton NB
  • Sturgis
  • CA

Three Kids Names You Like:

  • Zak
  • Zeek
  • Emerald

Three Things You Want to do Before You Die:

  • travel around the world
  • get healthy
  • make enough money to buy a home

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:

  • cry at the drop of a pin
  • love shoes/boots
  • take way too much stuff when travelling

Three celebrity crushes:

  • Vin Diesel
  • Keannu Reeves
  • Nick Cage

No comments: