Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm living in white trash hell...

I'm livin in white trash hell.

last night I was kept up most of the night by yet another party next door


...I'd have complained to the building manager but we don't have one right now

this morning I got ready for work and went out to get on my trike to discover that some pissant has siphoned off my gas...

when I came back into the building to call the cops I discovered that the recycle bin out of the lobby had been stolen - small wonder the front door was proped open with a stone...

some security building huh?

this afternoon I get home from work and run into the ass hole from next door...

so I start in with..."havin a celebration last night were ya?"
(I'm about to give the stupid ass a large piece of my mind)

and he answers...
"yup I was celebratin...cos as of last night I'm the new building manager!"


fuck me

the Voice of Doom and I need to move

No comments: