Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Random thought...

why is it so important for some people to describe themselves by stating their religion?

I've been surfing random blogs instead of doing housework today and I've discovered about a dozen that profile themselves as "I'm a christian woman..blah blah blah"

that's not who you are...that's what you are....

do I go about calling myself a big bald witch?
no
I call myself a big bald biker, or an ethical feeling human being, or a jugemental bitch...but I don't lead with the fact that I am Pagan...

am I nuts?
do I have a bone to pick?

methinks I doth protest too much...

gawd, I will do almost anything to keep from having to scrub the toilet!


and while I'm on the subject of "things that make me go hmmmmmm?"

what is up with this whole poker craze?
ya'd think someone had reinvented the freakin wheel they way people are carrying on....IT'S A FREAKING CARD GAME!
ok
I feel better now.

No comments: