Saturday, May 21, 2005

Nuff said?

I frequent many websites, blogs, groups etc
a habit I got into after years of being sick

some of them have been pretty boring lately


in an effort to contribute on one of the motorcycles groups recently, I posted a question about an offer that has been made to a buddy and myself...to have our trikes used in an episode of a TV show

the question was...would you let a stranger...even a well known actor...ride your motorcycle for money - a fair bit of money all things considered?

the first reply I get is from a regular...

he says " Grow some hair....And start sucking dick instead of muff divin' I'm just say'n"
?
so because I am almost 50

and no longer have the nubile body I once did
because I'm bald
I'm a lesbian
?
I don't get it
what the hell is the correlation there?


I am sick to death of people making
accusations/decisions/conclusions
based on hypothesis as opposed to facts

I could have answered...that I am a ragin hetero
and in spite of this fact I've likely had the opportunity to sleep with more women than he had
simply because of who I am
not what I am
I could have said that I am under no obligation to justify myself to you. You don't have to like me, you don't have to respect me...but you don't get to judge me.
I could have responded with diminishing comments about my perception of his sexual prowess
I could have responded with jabs at his race, his religion, his motorcycle, his personal looks, his health, his stupidity, his vulgarity, his hate, his being a complete waste of oxygen and skin.
I could have....
but what I did respond with
was
"ya know what? I would grow hair if I could
and if you were half the man you profess to be
you'd be out muff divin instead of takin shots a women you don't know"


to which he (true to form) responded by posting a pic of my face coming out of a human asshole

once again I could have made derogatory comments about his race, his religion, his motorcycle, his personal looks, his health, his stupidity, his vulgarity, his hate, his being a complete waste of oxygen and skin

what I did say was " it's like having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent"

nuff said?

No comments: