Monday, April 23, 2007

the Ladies do Salt Spring Island

this will probably only make sense to the people that were there - but here it is in a nutshell
the brief synopsis:

  • brrrrrrrrrrrrrr n balaclavas
  • whooooohoooooo
  • new hand signal for women only
  • herding cats
  • shop till ya drop
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate
  • new members/fresh meat
  • limes on every finger
  • ginch gonch
  • gold lamme and a ball n chain
  • somebody "screw me please"
  • know your "provice"
  • moon over salt spring
  • menopause tour
  • "start the car"
  • prayer for Joe and absent friends
  • is that a banana - or are ya just happy to see me
  • happy anniversary
  • limbo bruises
  • decorating surprises
  • jammies!
  • princess n the pea
  • "SANDWICH'S"
  • tylenol & ibuprophen & coffee
  • step ow step ow step ow
  • photo ops
  • more shopping
  • hugs n tears
  • riding in the rain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This weekend reminded me of a song,
I am woman - here me roar!!!!!!!!!!!! and roar we did

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. You are living the dream honey, I have a while to go before I can be on two wheels spending time in the most beautiful place on Earth (B.C.)

Scott Simmons Salt Spring Island said...

It sound like you had a good time
cheers
Scott
http://berryhillbedandbreakfast.blogspot.com/