Thursday, May 28, 2009

I had dinner with a friend

this evening
and she asked me

a very interesting question


she said...
"Honey? wtf is wrong with you?

every time you go away
you forget one of your meds!

Do You Have A Death Wish
er somethin?"


LoL


I was kinda puzzled
by that myself

when I left last week
I was sure I had everything
I needed

I got to my friend's house
for the first night

and low and behold...

no Crohn's meds...












so I went away
on a 5 day holiday

without my gut's medication...


brave er stupid eh?


tonight

I got full on proof

that contrary to popular belief

I am not off my freakin nut!


I just went over to the VOD's
to take her the paper

she says to me..
"oh ya...I have this"

and hands me my full bottle
of Crohn's pills

(I take 16

of the not so little buggers

a day

on maintenance)


I go...

"wtf...how did you end up with that?

I thought I'd lost it
cos I picked up all my Rx's on Wed

packed and left on Thurs

and got to my friends house

and they weren't in the bag...

all the other stuff was....
but not the gut pills!"


she says...

"well
I went to your house
on Wed night
while you were out

to get a toothpick

and I guess I (unconsciously)
picked them up

and brought them home
by mistake...

and I just remembered
that I had them...

so here"


see?

it's not me

I am not quite officially off my nut yet!

No comments: