Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ordo Equester Venificus

as a story teller I spend a lot of time
reading other people's work
to sorta keep up
sometimes someone surprises me
several months ago I joined a group of riding pagans
one of them is also a storyteller
and he's begun something new....
I read this earlier today and have been unable to get it out of my head since...so I'm placing it here so I never loose sight of it...

Ordo Equester Venificus
by Ghostryder


Since the dawn of ancient times, when man finally tamed the wild horse, there have always been those who's special connection between man and beast and the earth they live on lay them apart from the rest of humanity.

These ancient riders represent the elements of the universe: earth, air, fire, water and spirit.

Today their stallions have changed. Though made of iron and steal, their steeds now breath flame. Their call, Ordo Equester Venificus, the Order of the Ancient Riders.

No comments: