Monday, July 27, 2009

funny eh?

it's odd to me

that people keep asking
if it bothers me
that they are all getting together
(those that I've cut from my life
for being hypocritical, or unethical
or lying)
and calling me names
or talking about me
when I'm not around to defend myself?

does it bother me
that I'm not invited to the local parties anymore
that I'm not considered "wanted"
by those that consider themselves
the "in" crowd

my answer can only be
while I miss the fun times
with some of those people
I don't miss the bs at all
and I sure don't feel a need to defend myself

frankly I don't think that
I'm that important in their lives
any more...

anymore
than they are in mine really

life goes on
I have fun elsewhere

cos life really does go on...
funny eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's odd to me that people keep asking if it bothers me that they are all getting together

The fact they ask the question shows how insignificant and shallow some of the "in" crowd are. They're welcome to one-another.

Buzz