Wednesday, July 08, 2009

It's tendinitis season at work

and I'm full on determined
to not cripple myself
building our calendar this year
cos in the past 3 years
at this time of year
I surely have

remember 2 years ago
when I suggested
that I should likely not
go on holidays
cos my arm was so bad?
and 2 of my friends (Laurie and Bee)
immediately announced that
I should come
and they'd help

little did they know
that they'd spend the next 2 weeks
pulling up my underoos
and pulling down my pink flannel lingeree!

so - I'm all ready for tendinitis season
wrist brace √
arm brace √
anti inflamitories √
freezer pack √
serious lack of sleep from worrying about the amount I've gotta do √
buckets of coffee √

see you on the other side!
*I hope*

1 comment:

Belt Drive said...

Sounds like you have a plan...
Pink flannel lingerie huh...LOL I want some