Sunday, September 06, 2009

again....

I don't get people....

here's a couple of definitions....

inclusive: that includes; enclosing; embracing.
exclusive: omitting from consideration or account

get it?

people...
all you do is intentionally hurt others
people that you professed to love
people that have done you no wrong

do you really think that your bragging ways
will not catch up to you?

do you really think that pointedly excluding specific people
because you think that the latest "toady" is the hot shit
do you really think that it is not going to burn you in the end?

how completely naive...

maybe while I'm at it
I should remind ya'll of the definition of:
friendship?
respect?
trust?

then again...maybe not...you likely wouldn't understand
you'd just continue to self righteously justify your actions
while excluding and hurting people you said you loved
to be included in the "gang"

hope you enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror

if you don't talk to her about why she left
what would make you think that your actions
would not be held suspect?
considered knowingly mean and spiteful?

are you people for real?

probably not...

I'm just tired of the open displays of meanness
I continue to be shocked and appalled...

but I guess I shouldn't be surprised

after all...
look what I got
from all my "real" friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ty