Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I seriously dislike it

when the actions of others
make me unsure of myself

I dislike it when someone else's actions
hurt me and make me wonder what's wrong with me

I dislike it when people manipulate
and play games so often
that I begin to doubt my own sanity
cos I know I can not trust their credibility

no one is above reproach
even the people that tout
trust, respect and loyalty
lie to me

I agonize and question everything in my life these days
I've been lied to so often by people that I trusted
that even when they do come clean with the truth
a little of my heart breaks each time

and I'm tired of feeling wrong
when I know I'm right

and again...I am dead tired of people lying to me

less and less of you can be trusted
without trust there is no respect

where does that leave you?
was it worth the lie?

I hope so
cos I'm done.

No comments: