Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pixie Dust

















today I became the
absolutely smitten owner

of a 12 week old
Pomeranian Chihuahua cross
who's decided her name is Pixie Dust

she's tiny in stature
but quite sure of her position in life
she already owns my heart
and has decided to become
my 3rd breast...
and lies in my cleavage all the time

I've always said I would never be
the owner of a small dog
in people cloths
yet I caught myself
checking out puppy ensembles
whilest shopping for a collar

already the great Canadian puppy
challenge is on
I put her outside
for a bit
she doesn't do any business
and then comes in
looks up at me
and picks a spot on the carpet
to go

she's not answering
to her name yet

and she's so tiny
that when you bend over
to pick her up
she backs away from me

cos for all she's little
I ain't LoL

it's been 2o years since I had a puppy
and now we're about
to go to bed
me in my bed
and her in her bed
for the first time
without her brother and mother
I'm in for a good time!

2 comments:

Karen said...

She's adorable - those little dogs have a way of worming their way into your heart. We started out with two chihuahua's and now we have added a papillion to the mix - people say we are crazy but they bring so much joy to your life.

Anonymous said...

Good on ya Karen, nice to see you excited and happy

Buzz