Sunday, January 03, 2010

Rest in Peace Kind Gents...

I had such good feelings going into 2010

sadly I was wrong
on New Years Eve we lost our friend Craig
artist and tattooist extraordinare
he's the fellow that did my green man tattoo
died by suicide after a prolonged battle with drpression

Today I've been informed that my 2nd cousin
son of my cousin Peter
grandson of my fadder's sister Peach (Virginia)
lost his battle with a rare form of leukemia

Jesse was one of the largest men I've ever met
he was the definitive example of the term
gentle giant

he was barely into his 30's

I'm gobsmacked yet again.












Front row: Mark Robertson, Peach Robertson, Peter Robertson

Back Row: Jesse Robertson(son of Peter and Graciela) & his partner Amber, Tosh Robertson(wife of Mark) Tanya Robertson (daughter of Mark and Tosh) Adam Robertson (son of Mark and Tosh) Eric Robertson & his partner Julie (son of Peter and Graciela) Desmond Robertson (Eric and Julie's son) and Graciela Robertson wife of Peter.

2 comments:

Louie said...

I'm so sorry kb.
LYLT5$

Arlenes Assinine Ravings said...

I am sorry to hear this sweetie. my thoughts are with you