Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter Weekend

Well

ya know how the Voice of Doom is outta town? I've been roughing it...cos no one is as spoiled as I am...but also it's been wonderful to be alone (to be an adult alone...cos no matter how old you are yer still a kid at yer mom's house)

And this weekend being Easter most people have it off...but I don't...cos I didn't book it and I wanted the extra cash and to bank more holiday time for the summer...

I had planned on spending Saturday up in Nanaimo viewing Bee n Bry's new home and riding Sunday with the club...only now it seems that my just about to get a divorce brother and his 2 teenage kids and 2 of their friends are coming down for the weekend from Comox.

"don't change your plans" he says
"I'll do all the cooking and cleaning" he says

as if ;-p

apparently the weather gods are now agreeing with him...cos now it's supposed to rain all weekend
and apparently the health gods are agreeing with him too...cos I woke up with a sore throat this morning...

so...apparently I will be spending the weekend spreading my coolness over 4 tiny teens...whilst my brother contemplates how he's about to tell them that their family is kaput

*sheesh*

No comments: